All artists, programs, dates, times and prices are subject to change without notice.
COVID-19 Liability Waiver
While we are taking measures to enhance the safety of our patrons, performers, and volunteers as part of our coronavirus (COVID-19) plan, there are still risks presented by COVID-19. In an effort to be transparent with our guests and to protect Copper Street Brass’ ability to continue providing patrons with programming, we require all patrons to read and accept the COVID-19 Liability Waiver below:
- By purchasing or reserving tickets and entering the concert venue, I agree to comply with all policies, guidelines, and preventive measures implemented by Copper Street Brass and/or each independent venue designed to reduce the spread of COVID-19, as well as applicable federal, state, and local government rules, regulations, and recommendations, and I acknowledge:
- Despite Copper Street Brass’ efforts to enact health and safety measures, entering the concert venue still may pose a risk to my safety and presents an increased risk of exposure to and infection with COVID-19.
- I accept the risk of being exposed to, contracting, and/or spreading COVID-19 along with all consequences resulting from exposure or infection, including but not limited to physical injury, illness, temporary or permanent disability, death, and economic or financial loss. I understand that this waiver means I give up my right to bring any claims, including but not limited to claims of negligence.
- Admission to Copper Street Brass concerts may be conditioned on a health screening process, including but not limited to a temperature check and my certification that at the time of entry I have not been diagnosed with, had close contact with someone who was diagnosed with, or exhibited known symptoms of, COVID-19 in the last 10 days.
- I understand and agree that the law of the State Minnesota will apply to this contract.
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
Based on recommendations from the CDC, the State of Minnesota, and local medical professionals, Copper Street Brass asks that all patrons follow the protocols outlined below in an effort to reduce the spread of COVID-19:
- Any person who feels unwell, is experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, or has tested positive or been in contact with someone who has tested positive in the past 14 days agrees not to attend a Copper Street concert. Please call Copper Street Brass' box office at (763) 307-3452 or e-mail email@example.com to reschedule your tickets.
- Masks must be worn at all times at all venues where Copper Street Brass performs. Copper Street Brass's musicians will be unmasked only while performing.
- Physical distancing is recommended whenever possible. A limited number of tickets will be put on sale for each venue to help ensure social distancing.
- Attendees understand the inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 at any public event where people are present. All who attend a Copper Street Brass event assume any risk of exposure and liability in accordance with the waiver above and agree to maintain all protocols as outlined by Copper Street Brass.
- Everyone must follow the outlined health and safety protocols while attending a Copper Street Brass event. Copper Street Brass reserves the right to require attendees who do not follow the COVID-19 protocols to leave immediately. Attendees who are disrespectful to other guests, staff, or volunteers may also be asked to leave.
In an effort to make CSB performances as accessible as possible to everyone in the Twin Cities community, especially families and young people, CSB announced in 2019 that children ages 6–17 can attend any CSB concerts (excluding Brass on Tap) for free when accompanied by an adult! All children in attendance must have a ticket, and free tickets may be reserved on our website.
Students (ages 18+) must show a valid student ID at the ticket counter to purchase discounted student tickets.
Copper Street Brass strives to make its performances and venue accessible to all patrons. When ordering tickets, please let us know if you have special needs or require accessible seating. Contact us for any additional inquiries regarding accessibility and let us know how we can help!
As a courtesy to the performers and your fellow concert attendees, we ask that all cell phones, pagers and electronic devices be silenced prior to performances. Cameras and recording equipment are not allowed at any of our venues.
Many first-time audience members have questions about what to wear to a CSB concert. You’ll see a whole range of dress at our concerts — from jeans to formal attire — with most audience members falling somewhere in the middle. Some of our patrons like to dress up to match the “theme” of our shows (like a Halloween or 70’s themed show) - and we love that! Whatever you choose to wear, we want you to be comfortable and enjoy the performance!
Unable to use your tickets? Here's our Exchange Policy
- Tickets may be exchanged to attend a different concert up to 24 hours prior to the performance start time. To exchange your ticket give us a call at (763) 307-3452 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is ok with us if you want to give your unused tickets to a friend, and you get bonus points if they've never attended a CSB concert before!
- Changing dates, performances or seat locations may impact ticket price.
- Tickets may not be exchanged between seasons. Unused tickets expire in July.
- Subscribers pay no additional exchange fees.
- Tickets not purchased as part of a subscription package are subject to a per-ticket exchange fee of $2
- If you can't attend any of our other concerts, your tickets may be turned back up to concert start time for a tax-deductible contribution. Contribution amount does not include $2 per-ticket service fees. Contact our Box Office to inform us of your intention to turn back your ticket to make a donation. Past performances, complimentary tickets and concerts not presented by CSB are restricted from exchanges and/or tax credits.
- Special events such as Brass on Tap cannot be exchanged into.
- Single tickets purchased online or via phone are subject to a one-time $2 service fee.
- Subscriptions purchased online or via phone are subject to a one-time $6 service fee.
- Subscription tickets will be sent via e-mail at no additional charge. A $1 fee applies to all subscription tickets distributed via will call.
Why do we charge service fees?
Our service fee covers the cost of selling tickets. These costs include, but are not limited to:
- Credit Card fees
- Fees to license Patron Manager (SalesForce) as our ticketing platform and “shopping cart” provider
- Web Servers to host the ticketing provider and our website
- Email service to deliver tickets electronically
- Friendly CSB staff to sell, seat and process all orders
All sales are final and we regret that we cannot offer refunds. Special prices are not valid on previously purchased tickets or series packages.
Cancellations and Postponements
In the event of dangerous weather conditions or other events out of our control, performances may be postponed or cancelled. Postponements and cancellations will be posted on the CSB website, social media pages (click for our Facebook page) and a message will be recorded on the Box Office voicemail at (763) 307-3452. If a cancellation occurs, all ticket-holders will be contacted via email with further information about their ticketing options during the following week.
Call us and leave a message at: (763) 307-3452
Box Office Website: Click Here
By email: email@example.com
Copper Street Brass
511 Groveland Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55403